Monday, July 13, 2009

Cupcakes Galore!

My favorite trend this past year has to be cupcakes! They are everywhere! It didn't take long for CTMH to give us an adorable stamp set and bright colorful paper perfect for cupcakes!




I made this cupcake for my friends birthday. It was a lot of work, but I think it turned out cute for my first try! Most of the paper cupcakes I saw were gift card holders. I didn't need a gift card holder, but I loved the idea of the cupcake hiding something in the middle. The top pulls off to reveal a small accordian album inside! I used Emporium Lv 2 paper pack, Just Blooms, Sparkles, ribbon, a Pretty Pin for the cherry, and LOTS of hot glue!


1 comment:

  1. This is too cute! What a great gift idea. Would you be able to provide more detailed instructions on home to make this? Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete