Sunday, July 26, 2009

Christmas in July!

Yesterday I was able to finish up some Christmas tags for a swap I am in with another consultant. It was a little hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it is 100+degrees outside. Luckily a trip to Hobby Lobby for tiny jingle bells was just the motivation I need! I can't believe how much Christmas stuff they have out already. I even started wishing we lived someplace that got snow. That lasted about 5 minutes when visions of snow angels turned to me scraping my car windows. :o)


Here are the tags I came up with.





On this tag I used one of my favorite stamp sets- Merry Persuits. The little elves are just too cute! "To and From" came from No Peeking. I used Evensong Creative Basics with Garden Green ribbon and cranberry eyelets.


This 3" circle tag is made from Aspen lv 2 paper pack, Snow Friends stamp set for the cute little snowman, sassy stands to make his scarf, and the "to and from" came from Annotations. I used the blending pen and ink pads (outdoor denim and twilight) to color his hat. The little snowflake embellishment came from HL.









I used Evensong Creative Basics collection, December Word Puzzle for the trees and stars, and Frosty Friends (retired) for the "to and from". The white ribbon is from our White Daisy ribbon rounds, and the red polka dots is from HL.



No comments:

Post a Comment