Monday, September 7, 2009

Treasures- September Stamp of the Month

I have recently set a goal for myself to actually take my SOTMs out of their pretty little package and play with them. I know I am not alone in the number of stamps sets that I am "collecting", or saving for that perfect layout, but thanks to my blog, I now have an excuse to ink 'em up!

Here are a few cards I made with Treasures, September SOTM. This stamp set is so pretty and versatile.

Card 1: Perfect Day level 2 paper pack, cocoa ribbon, cocoa ink.


Card 2: Unforgettable Level 2 paper pack, Sorbet ribbon, blush and cocoa ink. Card layout: "Bullseye" from Wishes.

Card 3: That's Amore Level 2 paper pack, sparkles, blush, hollyhock and chocolate ink. Card layout: "Down the Middle" from Wishes.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the cards! So pretty! I'm loving that Sept SOTM. :)

    ReplyDelete